Skilled Home Healthcare Serving All Of Northern Virginia
We offer patient-centered care in the comfort of home. We are rated 5 stars on Medicare’s Home Health Compare. This is above both the national and state average rating for home care. Sunshine works with you and your loved ones to provide personalized care that is focused on your needs and goals for treatment. Our staff understands that being homebound is stressful. We strive to provide you and your loved ones with the tools needed to improve your health with a personalized care plan, diligent coordination with your doctors, and education. We are committed to your health and recovery. Our nurses are available 24/7 to our patients, their caregivers, and their physicians.
Patients who may benefit from home health services include:
- Anyone who notices a change in their ability to perform daily living activities or in their cognitive abilities
- Those recovering from surgery
- Those returning home from a stay at a hospital, nursing home, or rehab facility, but who have not returned to full strength
- Those receiving IV medications at home
- Those with a new diagnosis or progressing chronic health condition, requiring new medications and activity changes
- Those who would benefit from additional teaching for disease management
- Therapeutic diet teaching
- Medication review, especially after new meds have been prescribed
- Diabetes, COPD, Parkinson’s, hypertension, heart failure, etc.
- Those who are experiencing falls
- Anyone who are suffering for work or automobile related injuries
These Services are Covered 100%
for Patients Who Have Medicare Part A.
- Medicare Part A
- Kaiser Permanente
- Workman’s Comp/ Accident Insurance
- Private Pay